WE ARE HIRING!
Work for one of the hottest F*!ing Wireless Brands (we said foxing)!
Mint Mobile is looking for a CRO Developer to add even more firepower to a team that is cranking on all cylinders at our Costa Mesa HQ.
Launched in 2016, Mint Mobile was created to provide wireless subscribers the easiest, most efficient, and cost-effective way to get wireless service. We’ve upended the traditional in-store experience and as a result are able to provide the best wireless experience at the lowest possible price. Our vision is to be the Dollar Shave Club of wireless – and if category disruption excites you, read on.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As the CRO Developer, you’ll work within our testing tool to develop winning customer experiences and tests that matches customer experience goals and provides a best-practice online experience. This position is a critical piece of our web optimization program, as it will work on the implementation of tests and ensure that they are well designed and functional.
- Develop landing pages and test experiences within our testing tool, using creative mockups, test hypotheses and user stories as your guide
- Consult with qual/quant researchers to ensure that test designs and implementations meet the expectation of our testers
- Support the CRO process by pro-actively identifying (and, where possible, filling) gaps in test plans to avoid mistakes in test execution
- Develop and code test experiences in complex code environments, including single page applications
- Eagerness to learn new tools and techniques
- Work with eComm developers to ensure that test approaches are created efficiently and do not conflict with code that lives in the core web platforms
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors degree with a focus in design or computer science is a plus
- Experience in web design and UI/UX design
- Strong understanding of the mechanisms that testing tools (i.e, Optimizely/VWO/Target/etc) use to insert code onto websites
- Mastery of web analytics tools and their implementation
- Experience implementing robust analytics tracking on ecommerce website using a tag management tool
- Strong understanding of how behavior on the web is tracked, including experience implementing tracking tags and debugging tracking implementation
- Experience using JS APIs to fetch and output data to a user
- Strong interest in ecommerce and passion for driving results
- Highly motivated with willingness to learn and desire to succeed
- Strong organization skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
LOCATION: Costa Mesa, CA
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: