QA Test Specialist Team!
QA Test Specialist Team!
Do your pants itch? Is your dog home alone all day with no one to play with? Does your boss feel threatened by your excessive talents and keep you stuffed in a box? Well Ultra Mobile is your solution.
Throw off those pleated pants for a relaxed pair of jeans, kick off those Sunday shoes and throw Fido into the carpool lane with you. You’re hired at Ultra Mobile.
What does this mean? It means you wake up and ask yourself…skinny or bootcut?
Remember all those “threatening” qualities? Bring it. We were all threats once, now we’re a team.
Ultra is international. We are communication. We are awesome. We are recruiting mad geniuses to join our ever-expanding vision to connect the world. At this company: you will be noticed, you will have fun, a lot will be asked of you, and you will love it.
Summary of the Position:
You'll work closely with developers to understand more about the product, its key features and who will use it. You will perform key Software Quality Assurance practices, measuring our success in developing software that supports our products and services. The ultimate goal- ironing out any bugs and improving the quality of the finished product! Additionally, you will provide feedback that ensures error correction and prevention with two key principles in mind: Is our software "fit for our purpose", and "right before flight"-is it good enough to be released?
The Skill Set We Need:
- Familiarity with PHP Unit testing and can write unit tests in concert with developers is a HUGE plus
- The ability to query a SQL database to verify a test and write simple queries Experience performing in BOTH manual and automatic, environments.
- Experience using Soap UI to perform functional, regression, automated testing
- Experience developing test strategies that effectively 'break the system”
- Experience writing test plans
- Experience creating and executing test cases
- Experience writing and running test scripts
- Experience setting up test environments and VMs for platform testing,
- Experience performing the following tests: functional, customer scenario, stress, performance, scalability, usability and international testing.
- Manual and Automation Testing experience.
- Experience Perform black-box testing
- Experience performing QA practices on more than one release at a time
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields and at least 3 years of relevant experience..
- Experience working in a true start-up environment (except we have funding, lots of experience and a great team)
- Experience with Git, Atlassian JIRA and Confluence a plus.
Location: Costa Mesa, California 92626
Status: Regular Full-Time
Check us out at www.ULTRA.me (Please check out the About Us section and see the Executive Team Bios and Newsroom for the ULTRA Mobile journey to date...)
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications